Wednesday 4 June 2014

3, me, we, you see.

I have officially finished my second yearof uni! So I thought id reflect a little bit on the last few weeks, I realised that I will never ever be good at deadlines, and yes I found myself in the library fifteen minutes before the deadline finishing it off, I think thats the worse I have ever been handing something in. 

But on a happier note: Our university hosts an Arts Festival every year celebrating the work of the students from Literature to Theatre; This year my group and I were asked to re-perform a piece we had created for a module in semester 1 on the opening night. I have never been so happy to read an email in my life!!!!
We were so surprised to be asked, it was an absolutely amazing time for the three of us. Hopefully we did our piece justice, as it was initially stressful after not looking at the script in so long, but I donned my pig costume (I played a pig) once again and had a brilliant night, with a couple of glasses of wine to celebrate!

                                             3, me,we, you see. (November & May 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment